At least 10 die as oxygen used to treat the patients helps spread the fire in Piatra Neamt.- Advertisement –
Facebook Linkedin Forgot Password ? At least 30 articles in the omnibus bill on job creation are constitutionally problematic, therefore the government should retract the bill and fix it before resubmitting the draft law to the House of Representatives, legal observers have warned.Judicial watchdog KoDe Inisiatif said the omnibus bill, if passed into law, would revive seven problematic laws that had been annulled by the Constitutional Court.The bill, which comprises the draft revision of 79 laws, also neglected 25 other Constitutional Court rulings with 21 of them not adopted at all and four only partially adopted.”All potential violations of the constitutional norms are a serious concern. All of these will be seen as systemic deviations, not simply partial,” KoDe Inisiatif constitutional and economics coordinator Rahmah Mutiara said on Thursday.Citing an example, Rahmah said Article 166 of the b… omnibus omnibus-bill omnibus-bill-on-job-creation Constitution Constitutional-Court Jokowi puan-maharani Susilo-Bambang-Yudhoyono Airlangga-Hartarto Topics : Log in with your social account LOG INDon’t have an account? Register here Google
Advertisement Metro Sport ReporterWednesday 2 Oct 2019 2:01 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link Comment Emiliano Martinez is currently Arsenal’s cup goalkeeper but wants Bernd Leno’s No.1 shirt (Picture: Getty)Emiliano Martinez has warned Bernd Leno he is not content playing second fiddle to the Germany international.The former Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper has firmly established himself as Arsenal’s No.1 and was one of the few players to emerge from Monday’s 1-1 draw against Manchester United at Old Trafford with any credit.With Petr Cech having retired at the end of last season and David Ospina joining Napoli on a permanent basis, Martinez has been promoted up the Arsenal goalkeeping pecking order.The 27-year-old has been forced to bid his time for opportunities having joined Arsenal seven years ago and been sent out on loan to six different clubs.AdvertisementAdvertisementADVERTISEMENTMartinez has kept two clean sheets in cup competitions this season and was earlier this week rewarded with his first call-up to the senior Argentina squad, but he insists he is still hungry for more.More: Arsenal FCArsenal flop Denis Suarez delivers verdict on Thomas Partey and Lucas Torreira movesThomas Partey debut? Ian Wright picks his Arsenal starting XI vs Manchester CityArsene Wenger explains why Mikel Arteta is ‘lucky’ to be managing ArsenalHe said: ‘That’s [being No.1] is what I’m working for. We’ve worked really hard. To play for Arsenal you have to challenge everyone. Matt challenges me and I challenge Bernd.‘I don’t know if people aren’t taking the Europa League seriously, it’s a great competition… We always take it really seriously.‘Since I signed for this club my goal was always to be a No.1. I’ve been here for 10 years, I came as a young boy and now I’m a grown man.‘Some loans were good, some were bad. That’s the dream, I won’t stop until I’m the No.1 for Argentina.‘Do I feel I’m the best? Of course. If you want to be the No.1 you have to.‘Sal and Javi have taken me to another level, I’m very grateful but my goals are to go higher.’Is Emi Martinez good enough to be Arsenal’s No.1?Yes0%No0%Share your resultsShare your resultsTweet your resultsMORE: The real reason former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger sold Serge GnabryMORE: Arsenal scouts to watch transfer target Dominik Szoboszlai in action against Liverpool Advertisement Emiliano Martinez sends warning to Arsenal teammate Bernd Leno
According to the FinansWatch report, Danish pension fund PFA and 12 other investors joined a lawsuit against 16 major international banks accused of manipulating currency prices. Danish pension fund ATP has signed up to the FX Global Code, a scheme created by the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) and central banks outlining ethical practices for trading within the foreign exchange (FX) market.The move came after a series of instances in which investors have sued major international banks relating to their behaviour in the currency markets, according to a report by Danish news service FinansWatch.Jan Ritter, head of hedging and treasury at ATP, said: “Unfortunately, we have seen a number of examples of irregularities in the foreign exchange market, which is inappropriate when we really need to ensure well-functioning exchange activities and high credibility.“For this reason, it makes perfect sense to ATP to contribute to the promotion of these principles for ethical behaviour and support the development of a healthy exchange market.” Source: ATPATP’s office in Hillerød, DenmarkATP, however, has now become the first Danish fund to officially sign up to the FX Global Code.The fund has also become a member of the Scandinavian FX Global Code committee, which comprises of representatives from a number of central banks and investors who meet to discuss issues surrounding the FX market.Apart from setting an example of good behaviour within the market, ATP said it hoped the agreement would help the general functioning of the FX market as a whole, ensuring the best possible prices.“By supporting this initiative, we contribute to positive development in the markets,” Ritter said. “We trade currencies in numerous markets, and we want our business partners to be decent and professional.”ATP uses the currency markets to hedge the Danish krone when investing in foreign equities, among other asset classes.ATP is one of just five market participants now listed on the Global Foreign Exchange Committee’s Global Index of Public Registers as pension funds, alongside Publica, Switzerland’s largest pension investor, which was also admitted in January.The index, which has 872 entries altogether, serves as a central reference point for demonstrated commitment to the FX Global Code.
NZ Herald 14 May 2013Same-sex marriage campaigners say the overwhelming support for the bill at its second hurdle is a ringing endorsement which shows MPs are in line with the views of ordinary New Zealanders. Labour MP Louisa Wall’s bill passed its second reading last night 77 votes to 44, a drop in support of three votes from the first reading.….Conservative lobby group Family First this morning said it would continue to oppose the bill.“It is hugely concerning that the politicians failed to grasp some critical consequences of changing the definition of marriage,” national director Bob McCoskrie said.He said there was almost no discussion at the second reading about the bill’s impact on adoption law.Redefining marriage would allow same-sex partners to adopt as a couple, which Mr McCoskrie said was a change that was being “snuck under the door”.Mr McCoskrie also voiced concerns that independent celebrants could be coerced into marrying same-sex couples.The bill allows celebrants who are part of religious organisations to decline marrying same-sex couples, but does not extend that to independent celebrants.Mr McCoskrie said it was highly ironic that the Greens and Labour were determined to have a referendum on asset sales but would not allow one on marriage.An attempt by New Zealand First leader Winston Peters to delay the law change, until a referendum could be held at the 2014 general election, was voted down by a margin of 83 votes to 33.http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10871169
Indianapolis, In. — St. Louis kindergartener, Jack Brunsman, won 1st place in the “Indiana Young Farmers Association Pedal Pull” at the State Fair on August 11. This qualified him to participate in the Champion of Champions Pull on August 19th, also held at the State Fair.In the “Champion of Champions” event Jack did a “full pull” at 300 pounds and his second pull was 350 pounds and was another “full pull.”In the final round, Jack’s third attempt resulted in him pulling a 450-pound sled 31 feet and his opponent having a “full pull”, so Jack placed second in this competition.Jack also participated at the Pioneer Engineers Club earlier this month, receiving a first place. He is now qualified to pull at the 2019 National Kiddie Tractor Pullers Grand National Championship in Greenville, Ohio.
But Pakistan cricket chiefs insist those players unaffected will still depart for the UK on Sunday and the rest can join them later. Pakistan Cricket Board chief executive Wasim Khan said: “The tour of England is still very much on track.” England supremo Ashley Giles also remains optimistic the three Tests and three T20 matches will be played. Batsmen Fakhar Zaman and Mohammad Hafeez and bowlers Wahab Riaz, Imran Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Kashif Bhatti and all-rounder Rizwan Ahmed all tested positive yesterday. So did team masseur Malang Ali. They join batsman Haider Ali, leg-spinner Shadab Khan and fast bowler Haris Rauf who returned positive tests on Monday. None of the ten players had experienced symptoms of Covid-19 before testing positive. All of them will be re-tested tomorrow. The Pakistan Cricket Board revealed that all players and support staff who have tested negative will as planned fly to Manchester on a charter flight on Sunday. They will be tested again on arrival in the UK. Those who have tested positive must isolate at home for two weeks before undergoing further testing. If they then test negative, they will be permitted to fly to the UK on a commercial flight. The tour to England is very much on track and the side will depart as per schedule on June 28. Promoted ContentWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?Couples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayTop 10 Most Romantic Nations In The World11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table TopWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This Year10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoThe Best Cars Of All TimePortuguese Street Artist Creates Hyper-Realistic 3D Graffiti9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo6 Best Natural History Museums You Won’t Regret Visiting10 Extremely Dirty Seas In The World Loading… Khan added: “The recent positive tests of some of the fittest athletes, who had not shown any symptoms, clearly reflect the danger of this virus. “We will continue to monitor and support the players who have tested positive, including conducting antibody tests, and as soon as they test negative, they will be flown to join the squad in England. “At the moment, they have been advised to go into self-isolation so that they not only recover quickly but also prevent their other family members from being infected. “The tour to England is very much on track and the side will depart as per schedule on June 28. Fortunately, all the first-choice red-ball squad, barring Mohammad Rizwan, are negative, which means they can start training and practising immediately after they have been tested and given the all clear when they arrive in England.” Giles is hopeful there is sufficient time between now and the scheduled First Test at Old Trafford on August 5 for the crisis to ease. Giles said: “It is a concern and obviously I’m most concerned about those players who tested positive and their welfare. “At the moment, I don’t think the tour is in doubt. We are far enough away from the start of the Test series not to worry too much at the moment. We’re still hopeful the Pakistan team will be arriving in the country fairly soon. read also:England star Carberry claims ‘cricket is rife with racism’ “But this is the difference with the international sport – we need to get our opposition into the country. Anything that puts that at risk or in danger is clearly a problem. “There are far more important things than sport but we’re hopeful that, if we can get international sport played, it will be a fillip for many people around the world.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Seven more Pakistan players have tested positive for Covid-19 – taking the total to ten.
Edelbrock gives 2975 Victor Jr. intakes to highest finishing claim engine drivers in each of the five Modified regions and 2701, 7121 or 2176 intakes to both Stock Car regional champions. Top claim engine drivers in both Hobby Stock regions and in Northern and Southern SportMod national standings also receive their choice of 2701, 7121 or 2176 intakes. All Edelbrock awards will be presented during the IMCA national banquet in November or mailed beginning the following week from the IMCA home office. Information about Edelbrock products is available by calling 310 781-2222, at the www.edelbrock.com website and on Facebook. TORRANCE, Calif. – Edelbrock continues its support of IMCA drivers competing with claim engines for a 23rd season, renewing product and product certificate awards in five divisions. Regional Modified and Stock Car rookies of the year receive $25 product certificates. The Torrance, Calif., high performance parts manufacturer and distributor gives IMCA Modified, IMCA Sunoco Stock Car, IMCA Sunoco Hobby Stock, Karl Kustoms Northern SportMod and Smiley’s Racing Products Southern SportMod awards, while returning to the Stock Car national decal program for the second year Stock Car drivers are required to display two Edelbrock decals on their race car to be eligible for national and regional point fund shares. Fifty dollar gift certificates go to second through fifth place claim engine competitors in each Modified, Stock Car and Hobby Stock region, and to second through fifth place claim engine drivers in national point standings for both Northern and Southern SportMods. “The key to this program is to fill out the online contingency sign-up form for your division and submit it along with your car photo,” said IMCA Marketing Director Kevin Yoder. “Our tracking of claim engine drivers is dependent upon those forms and we want to make sure the most deserving drivers are rewarded at the end of the year.”
The England forward started up front and missed a number of chances before netting the opening goal to reward manager Arsene Wenger’s faith. “I was pleased with that goal,” Walcott said. Theo Walcott knows he and Arsenal need to be more clinical after their 2-0 win over Stoke. Press Association “Luckily I managed to grab one out of my many chances. I was disappointed because I should have got many, many more, but I’m getting the chances so I’m happy with that. “When you get given the opportunity you have to try to grab the goals when you can. “We create chances so we just have to put them away. We’re starting to get back to the old Arsenal.” It was arguably Walcott’s most difficult chance that he scored after he missed the target from close range twice previously. Francis Coquelin won the ball in midfield, fed Mesut Ozil to play a delightful pass over the top and Walcott brushed off Marc Muniesa before firing beneath Jack Butland. Walcott recognised the contribution of Coquelin in the goal. He added: “It’s things that people might not notice, like the tackle from Francis. “He’s in that position for a reason, you can see it there, and that just started off the rhythm of the movement. “Mesut’s ball was fantastic, and it was all down to the touch. It put the defender out of the game.” Wenger suggested Walcott and Olivier Giroud, who came on to score the second, will be rotated in the coming days, with Dinamo Zagreb and Chelsea the opposition this week. Walcott added: “I’ve said to the manager that I’d like to play up front. “I can play in any of those three positions up front, so it’s a good option for the manager to have. “It’s nice to see Olivier among the goals as well, which shows it’s great competition that we have for places here.” Butland’s performance was one of two positives for Stoke boss Mark Hughes. The other was the return from long-term injury of Bojan Krkic. Stoke have just two points after five games, but Butland cannot put his finger on any significant problems – although he says Stoke could be more aggressive. The goalkeeper said: “There’s lots of things. There’s no major issues. It’s just a case of looking at ourselves and making sure when we come into a game everyone’s ready. “We’ve done the work, it just comes down to make sure we implement it on the pitch and ultimately starting winning 50-50s, start being more aggressive and being better when we perform.” Chances were at a premium for Stoke as Butland repelled the Gunners time and again. He added: “For almost 80 minutes it was still 1-0. Whether we were good enough or not we were still in the game. “We didn’t create enough clear-cut chances, Arsenal certainly had more. “We’ve got to look at ourselves and do enough and we didn’t warrant getting anything from the game in the end.”
London, July 20: Liverpool FC has confirmed that it has completed the signing of Brazilian netminder Alisson Becker from AS Roma for a 67-million-pound ($87.2-million) transfer fee, a world record for a goalkeeper.The 25-year-old goalie signed a long-term contract with the Reds after undergoing a medical, the club said on its website on Thursday, without providing further details.Alisson played 49 games for Roma last season and helped lead the Serie A club to the Champions League semi-final round, where it lost to Liverpool 7-6 on aggregate.The Brazilian also was his national team’s starting goalkeeper in all five matches at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, a campaign that ended with a 2-1 loss to Belgium in the quarter-finals.In a lengthy interview on the Reds’ Web site, the team’s fourth new arrival of the summer described the qualities he will be bringing to the Premier League club.“I’m quick to come off my line. I’m an agile ‘keeper; despite being tall, I’ve got very good agility and strength in my legs,” Alisson said.He also said he liked having the ball at his feet and could help the team’s attack. “When the play starts from the back and the ball arrives in a good way for the attackers to shoot, it’s always better,” the goalie added. IANS